Soul Origin Soulmates Terms & Conditions
1. By registering and/or by using your Soul Origin Soulmates Card, you consent to the terms of this agreement.
3. Soulmates’ Points will be awarded to customers for full priced products only, unless expressly specified.
4. To accrue a point, you must spend over $3 in a single transaction.
5. You will need to have 5 full priced transactions to receive 5 reward points. This will earn you a $5 reward which can be used on a subsequent visit. If you are registered as a Soulmate you will earn your first point towards your next reward on your next visit. Your $5 reward will expire 7 days from the date of issue.
6. To receive a reward, you must be registered as a Soulmate. To register, follow instructions provided in-store or on our website.
7. The transaction where you use a $5 voucher does not count as a point towards your next reward.
8. A reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount. Only one reward can be used in a single transaction.
9. A reward can only be used in a single transaction. Any remaining balance of the $5 reward will be cleared after the transaction. No change will be provided on the remaining balance and it does not carry over to your next reward.
10. While every effort will be made in store to ensure Soulmates’ Points and rewards are correctly awarded, Soul Origin takes no responsibility for technical errors associated with crediting points or rewards onto your Soulmates account.
11. Unless otherwise required by law or permitted by this agreement, any points or rewards balance on your Soulmates account is non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
12. In the case of a lost or stolen Soulmates Card; Soulmates Members should contact Soulmates@Soulorigin.com.au and a Soul Origin team member will be able to transfer existing card information including Soulmates Points and rewards balances, to a new card. Every endeavor will be made to ensure that the full points balance is also transferred to the new card; however Soul Origin will not be responsible for any points accrued that are lost in the transfer. Cards that are reported as lost or stolen will immediately be cancelled and will be no longer able to be used.
13. We reserve the right to not to accept a Soulmates Card should we believe that the use is unauthorised, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
14. No fees will be charged by Soul Origin for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Soulmates Card.
15. Should a password be lost or forgotten, Soulmates should go to the Soulmates section of the Soul Origin website (soulorigin.com.au/Soulmates/) where they can enter their email address and click on ‘lost password’. Their password will then be sent to their nominated email address.
16. Soul Origin reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the Soulmates program at any time by notifying members through email or website.
R U Okay Day Competition
1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, but is not open for employees of Soul Origin or their close relatives.
2. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. You are responsible for ensuring your familiarity with the conditions of entry at the time of participation.
3. The entrant is eligible for the competition once they have liked the Soul Origin Instagram account, liked the competition post and must provide within 200 characters a #ActofKindness they received, done, or witnessed.
4. Multiple entries are accepted however each entry should be unique, therefore no tagging of the same accounts, nor using the same answer for the entry.
5. The winner of the competition and their nominated friend will each receive a $50 Soul Origin voucher that is valid for 2 years. The winner of the competition must choose a charity to donate $500 taken cared of Soul Origin. The charity of choice must be based within Australia only and must be registered within the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
6. The 2 x $50 Soul Origin voucher can be redeemed at any Soul Origin store..
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
8. The entrant must submit their entry within the duration of the campaign from 08:00 am Thursday 9th September 2021 to 12:00 am Thursday 30th September 2021 EST. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for entry.
9. This competition is a game of skill whereby the most compelling story response is being deemed the winner. This will be judged by a panel of judges within the Soul Origin support office and will be announced via social media on Monday 4th Oct 2021.
10. Winners will be contacted through social media to arrange the receipt of their prize. Upon acceptance, the winner will be announced through Soul Origin social media channels.
Uber Eats $0 Delivery Fee
1. This offer is for free delivery fee on your orders of at least $20 excluding delivery and other fees from Soul Origin via the Uber Eats app (Offer). An amount equivalent to the delivery fee will be deducted from your total order value as a promotion each time. Other fees may apply.
2. To redeem this Offer, open the Uber Eats app, apply the promo code SOULDELIVERY to your account, search for a participating Soul Origin location, add 1 or more items to your cart totalling at least $20 (excluding delivery and other fees), place your order and then track your order via the Uber Eats app.
3. Limited to the first 15,000 users who apply the promo code on the Uber Eats app. You must apply the promo code before you redeem this Offer.
4.You may redeem this Offer for multiple orders. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
5. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid in Australia where Uber Eats is available. Subject to availability in your area and restaurant operating hours. Offer expires at 23:59 AEST on 11th October 2020 unless withdrawn earlier.