Healthy Fast Food. Coffee Excellence.– Eat Mindfully –
Eat guilt-free every day. Your body deserves it.
Our goal at Soul Origin is to re-think the way you have thought about fast food. Available daily are amazing salads and sandwiches, seasonal soups and fruit salads, along with world class coffee and sweets.
——— Pay us a visit today and eat mindfully! ———
- Jun 06, 2016
Terms and Conditions – Soul Origin Facebook State of Origin 2016 Competition
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia only. However, employees and their immediate families of Soul Origin and companies connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The competition commences on Monday June 6th at 9am (AEST) and concludes on Monday 20th June at 4pm (AEST).
5. To enter participants must tag in a friend they would like to attend the game with and tell us their best State of Origin moment.
6. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as the like.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
10. Entries must be received by 3.59pm on Monday June 20th AEST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. There will be two (2) winners for Australia, who will win the following prize:
• One for Queensland, who will win a double pass to State of Origin Game 2
• One for NSW, who will win a dribble pass to State of Origin Game 3
12. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. The promoter takes no responsibility for tickets which are lost in transit.
13. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image name to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
14. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. Each valid entrant will be judged by a judging panel from the Soul Origin team. Winners will be contacted via a direct message to their facebook account from the Soul Origin facebook account.
16. Prizes will only be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Facebook account holder). The winner will therefore be, in each case, the account holder.
17. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- Not the worst spill of the day we guess...? #SoulOrigin #LibSpill #CoffeeSpil http://t.co/fbc0p1g2Wf
- Spring Sydney weather - so fresh and energising - just like our menu! Hope to see you later today for lunch. #Sydney #HealthyFastFood
- My best RTs this week came from: @ryanjnewby #thankSAll Who were yours? http://t.co/TxZgoWNOjv http://t.co/40v9NyLMrD