Warning: Very, very exciting!
THE Grazing Platter has landed at Soul Origin. With every grazing goodie under the sun, it’s a must-have at every event and yes, that includes yours.
We weren’t exaggerating when we said it’s THE Grazing Platter. Our Catering Experts have created a platter with something for everyone to enjoy:
- Falafel: Our signature Falafel, perfectly light and amazing to dip. Did we mention it’s vegan too?
- Sliced Chorizo: Fried and sliced into bite sized pieces.
- Shaved Ham: Fresh ham slices, folded into smaller pieces.
- Tomato and Bocconcini: A delicious mix of cherry tomatoes and bocconcini! It’s a classic staple we’re obsessed with.
- Walnuts and Sultanas: For a pop of sweetness and crunch!
- Olives and Feta: It would be a crime not to include olives in a Grazing Platter. So, we’ve made sure to serve a very generous amount!
- Hummus: We’ve tried a lot of Hummus in our time and wow this is our personal favourite. Plus it comes in a seriously huge container so no need to worry about running out…
- So many dipping options - with veggie sticks (carrot, capsicum, and cucumber), crackers AND tortilla pieces perfect to pair with any of the ingredients above!
Styling the Grazing Platter
If you’re looking for an easy way to add a pop of colour and delicious nibbles to your table, our Grazing Platter is exactly what you need. Simply pop it in the middle of the table and watch your guests crowd around to nibble.
If you have some extra time and really want to slay the graze, check out these tips:
- Ditch the box and scatter the ingredients on a wooden board.
- We love popping the Hummus, Tomato and Bocconcini, Olives and Feta into smaller bowls to scatter across the wooden board.
- Unleash your inner food stylist and scatter the walnuts and sultanas throughout the board.
- Make sure to have even pops of colour throughout the board and plenty of dipping options placed throughout the table. Guests tend to stay quite stationary when they are nibbling and chatting lol.
- Add any extra décor that you may desire. Make sure to keep it simple – let the food speak for itself!
You know you want to…
You have your savouries, it’s time for sweets. To create a dessert platter, you’ll need:
These sweets look so good on their own, so we can keep the set-up minimal! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Cut the Danishes in half!
- Then scatter the rest of the platters across the grazing board – keep a protein ball on the side for yourself cos why not?
- Serve away!